Your Personal Invitation!

Go down

Your Personal Invitation!

Post by Elaine Polny on Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:23 am

Hi Everyone,
I would like to extend a personal invitation for you to contribute your advice and reach many others who are on this journey with horses.

Do you have some horse training or horse care advice that would help others? Maybe you have a success story about the best natural method for caring for a horse that you would like to pass on. Or maybe you were at your wits ends and along came the ”best” piece of advice someone offered you that really helped! (Like going Bitless! ) Or how about someone gave you the ”worst” piece of advice and you would like to tell others so they don’t fall for it!

Here’s your chance to share with the world! Possibly break down a few myths and help others before they go in the wrong direction.
Feel free to just tell the story of how you solved a horse training or health issue with a horse.
It’s easy! Just go to : Training Horses Naturally and start typing!

Here’s some ideas to get you going:

If I knew then what I know now about horses, I would offer you this advice...

What’s the “best” advice you have been given about training or caring for horses?

What’s the "best" advice you would offer to a “new” horse owner?

What’s the “worst” advice you have been given about horses?

Your experiences are valuable and my goal is to offer others real life examples to help them learn and not feel so alone.

Thank you so much,
Elaine

Elaine Polny

http://www.training-horses-naturally.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Personal Invitation!

Post by Admin on Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:23 pm

The worst piece of advice I have had has got to be 'Show him whos boss' or 'She has to behave as you have spent 8 hours in an office earning to keep her', strangely the horse didn't see it that way and the trainer was sacked.

Admin

http://bitlesshorse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down