Bitless Horse Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lightrider Performer

2 posters

Go down

Lightrider Performer Empty Lightrider Performer

Post by Rishim Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:31 am

Hi. Does anyone know where I can purchase a Lightrider Performer bridle in the Uk? I used one on my young horse a few weeks ago, when I was at Adam Goodfellows and loved it!!

Rishim

Back to top Go down

Lightrider Performer Empty Re: Lightrider Performer

Post by lightertouch Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:31 am

Hey Rishim, Rachael here Smile Hope your boy is well. Thanks so much for letting me ride him, it was an honour Smile Glad you found the site. I see Wendy's currently out of stock Sad You could try contacting Cynthia Cooper, the designer, direct, and see if she can sort something out. Here's her website: http://www.lightriderbridle.com/index.html
lightertouch
lightertouch

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishim Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:08 am

Thanks Rachel. Rishim is very well and I am getting him out about 4 times a week!! Smile It was great to see you ride him that day. it really helped. I forgot what you said your username was , I guessed this might be you though. I have contacted Cynthia Cooper and am waiting a reply. I am riding in the Myler bit at the moment but want to change as soon as I can. I have found someone local to ride my older horse,which is great as he is a real schoolmaster. I will keep in touch and let you know how we progress. bounce

Rishim

Back to top Go down

Post by lightertouch Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:32 pm

Fantastic! I'd love to hear how you get on. All the best!
lightertouch
lightertouch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum