Bitless Horse Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello and welcome

4 posters

Go down

Hello and welcome Empty Hello and welcome

Post by wedney Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:38 am

Hello, just a quick introduction.

I have been using bitless bridles on and off for around 16 years but it is my current horse Ember and her complete and violent nonacceptance of bits that has inspired me convert completely.

Never before have bitless bridles been so popular, however people still tend to be isolated both geographically and in knowledge and support.

It was because I wanted to connect with other bitless users everywhere and share their experiences and knowledge that I initially created a yahoo group. I am pleased to say that we have grown enough for a forum to be a more appropriate place for our community.

I would like to say hi to all the friends I have met along the way and looking forward to meeting many more, I hope the forum can continue in the same spirit as the group.

So welcome everyone to the forum and I invite you join in and have fun.

Wendy
wedney
wedney

Back to top Go down

Hello and welcome Empty Re: Hello and welcome

Post by bohohorse Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:59 pm

Wotcha Very Happy It's way too quiet - we'll have to get the others on!
bohohorse
bohohorse

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/BohoHorse

Back to top Go down

Post by PiePony Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:09 am

Wedney, only 5 posts since August?
Bohohorse only 59 posts since August?
It's a forum, you have a great and growing community I can see from the introductions page.
Question is with your educated and intelligent bunch, they seem very open minded, how can you generate topics which will be discussed from opposing viewpoints to cover the indepth consideration, rather than people simply agreeing.
I am not keen on personalised arguments, but with emotive subjects like foxhunting, I am happy to be devils advocate and argue for or against to see what the person telling me has actually thought of, or whether they are reiterating something they have heard.
Please don't bother with a hunt debate, but I am trying to explain, it is debate from so many angles that sometimes can spark a lightbulb moment and lead to further research and investigation of a topic.
Just as bitless and barefoot have been doing for the past few years, and gaining ground through enlightened encouragement and good studies, backed with personal experiences.
So, great, you have this forum running and some super threads up.
Now get posting, he,he,he,
like you don't have enough to do fitting in horses. xx
PiePony
PiePony

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:54 pm

Piepony,

I am both Wedney and Admin so have posted a few more times.
Also the forum is a spin off from a yahoo group that has been going since June 2007 and we have discussed many subjects.
So we talk on both the forum and the group. You are very welcome to join us on the group too at
http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/bitlesshorse/
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://bitlesshorse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PiePony Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:54 pm

Okay Wedney and Admin, now you look much busier encouraging topics for debate. You have done very well offering a home for in depth discussion from serious minded horse carers who seem like an open minded and experienced bunch, with fun sides as well.
I am on a yahoo group with Gwen Santagate, computer time is a little more restricted than it was but, thanks, if time permits I should like to read the discussions on the group as well.
PiePony xx
PiePony
PiePony

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum