Bitless Horse Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi all :)

2 posters

Go down

Hi all :) Empty Hi all :)

Post by bohohorse Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:55 pm

Hi everyone and welcome - especially to anyone joining us from the Yahoo group!

I'm lucky enough to have the adorable Zeno in my family. I bred him and we've been on quite a journey together. I won't bore you with the details, suffice it to say we are bitless and have been since just after backing. We've been working hard on getting a firm foundation of trust and we have loads of fun hacking and doing trick training! Now we're starting some jumping and dressage. I'd personally love to see rule changes in British Dressage and (eventually) showing to allow bitless competition.

I met Wedney on the Yahoo group and we've talked and emailed a LOT about the BHA! We've run a bitless stall at the BHS natural event at Shuttleworth and hope to do more stalls at other equine events and meet more of you.

I'm very interested in horse anatomy, biomechanics and fitness. I am a fitness instructor as a second career and love to see the parallels between our bodies and theirs and believe strongly that riders must get in tune with their own bodies if they want to influence their horses! I'm also a hoof geek Laughing I find equine podiatry fascinating and am often poring over hoofs and pictures of them!

Look forward to hearing all your comments, stories, questions etc. Happy bitless riding! Very Happy
bohohorse
bohohorse

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/BohoHorse

Back to top Go down

Hi all :) Empty Re: Hi all :)

Post by wedney Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:24 am

Hi,

Fancy seeing you here Laughing
wedney
wedney

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: