Bitless Horse Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another "Hi from Germany" :D

3 posters

Go down

Another "Hi from Germany" :D Empty Another "Hi from Germany" :D

Post by Indra Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:22 pm

Dear Forum-members,

I'm the twinsister of "MorningSun". My horse is called Indra (about 8 years old) and she's with me since the 10th July 2009. She is a very sensitive horse and she has a terrible foretime. I got her from ahorse dealer who brought her from Hungary.. But when I saw her I absolutely fell in love with her.sunny There was fear in her eyes, but I could see that she wasn't broken.
When I rode her at the horse dealer's, to test how she is like, I insisted on riding her bitless, though the dealer told me that she'd bolt then.
(I saw the dealer's son ride her with a bit and I could see that she absolutely hates it No)

She was so good! I even rode out with her at that "testing day" and I could control her in every situation.
It was amazing...cheers
At the moment we're passing a difficult time, because now she's working up her past, I think.
I hope she'll soon notice that no one will ever hurt her again.
We found out that she has lots of tensions and now she gets a physiotherapy treatment, that she the tensions go away so that she won't suffer any pain from that anymore..

I love Indra very much and I hope we'll once have a great relationship.

That's all for now,

Greetings,

Sandy

I'll post some photos in my gallery soon!
Indra
Indra

Back to top Go down

Another "Hi from Germany" :D Empty Re: Another "Hi from Germany" :D

Post by Cyndi Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:01 pm

Welcome here Sandy! You and your sister sound amazing!! I am very impressed with how sensible and sensitive you are at your age!! I am sure I could learn a lot from both of you!

It thrills me that Indra now has an amazing owner, and I'm sure she will respond to your love and patience with her.

Way to go!!
Cyndi
Cyndi

Back to top Go down

Post by fin Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:35 pm

Hi Sandy, You have beautiful horse. How did you discover bitless bridles? I am impressed that you insisted on riding bitless at the dealer's. It's not easy to have the courage of your convictions when all around you think differently. Do you and your sister want to compete with your horses? Glad to meet you on the forum.
fin
fin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down